Coconut adds a sweet crunch to this warm and bubbly blueberry dessert.
Makes 8 servings.
Write a review
- 9 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, stir together blueberries, granulated sugar, and cornstarch. Spoon mixture into a 3-quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut, flour, oats, brown sugar, and salt. Stir in butter until a crumbly dough forms. Sprinkle over blueberries.
- Bake until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/