Inspired by our favorite summertime sandwich, we created this easy BLT Macaroni Salad to please a crowd. This dish makes a perfect addition to any potluck or summer picnic.
BLT Macaroni Salad
Makes about 16 servings
Write a review
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and pepper until combined. Stir in cooked past, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/