Inspired by our favorite summertime sandwich, we created this easy BLT Macaroni Salad to please a crowd. This dish makes a perfect addition to any potluck or summer picnic.
BLT Macaroni Salad
Makes about 16 servings
- ¾ cup mayonnaise*
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, salt, garlic powder, and pepper until combined. Stir in cooked past, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
*We used Blue Plate Mayonnaise.
Calories: 3326 Fat: 168g Saturated fat: 36g Unsaturated fat: 123g Carbohydrates: 356g Sugar: 23g Sodium: 5033mg Fiber: 20g Protein: 90g Cholesterol: 171mg