The Honey-Red Wine Vinaigrette make this salad a knockout.
Bitter Greens Salad with Honey-Red Wine Vinaigrette
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 3 cups thinly sliced radicchio
- 1 1⁄2 cups thinly sliced fennel
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1⁄3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) container baby kale and spinach blend, such as Organic Girl
- 1 large head Belgian endive, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine radicchio, fennel, raisins, pecans, cheese, kale blend, and endive.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar, salt, and pepper; whisk in canola oil. Pour over salad; toss well. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/