An irresistibly sweet and crunchy topping to yogurt, smoothie bowls, or oatmeal, this simple granola is a must-have for breakfast.
Makes 4 cups
- ⅓ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 buttermilk biscuits, crumbled
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup caramel baking chips
- ½ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, combine honey, brown sugar, oil, pie spice, and salt; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together biscuit crumbles, pecans, and sugar mixture until well coated. Spread mixture into an even layer on prepared pan.
- Bake until lightly golden, about 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Let cool completely. Break into pieces. Stir in caramel chips and raisins.