This easy potato casserole will become your go-to recipe from Taste of the South.
Barbecue-Stuffed Potato Casserole
Yield: approximately 4 servings
Write a review
- 1 (24-ounce) bag frozen cut russet potatoes, such as Ore-Ida Steam and Mash
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 3⁄4 pound smoked pulled pork
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2⁄3 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese Sliced fresh jalapeño (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 11⁄2- to 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare potatoes according to package directions. Add sour cream and green onion; mash. Spread potato mixture in prepared dish. Top with pork; drizzle with barbecue sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until heated through, approximately 20 minutes. Top with jalapeño, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/