Make dinner a breeze with this flavor-packed, one-pan meal.
Barbecue Pork Chops Sheet Pan Supper
Makes 4 servings
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (8-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops (¾ to 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 (8-ounce) peaches, halved, seeded, and cut into
- 6 wedges each
- 2 (8-ounce) green tomatoes, cut into 12 wedges each
- ½ small red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, oregano, and garlic. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour sauce mixture into bag; seal bag. Turn bag to coat chops. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, honey, and ½ teaspoon salt. Add peaches, tomatoes, and onion; toss well. Let stand while chops are marinating.
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Line an 18×13-inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove pork chops from bag, letting excess marinade drip off; discard marinade. Place pork on one side of prepared pan. Sprinkle pork with remaining ½ teaspoon salt. Drain liquid from pan, and reserve. Push peach mixture to one side of pan; add pork chops to pan.
- Bake until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion of pork reaches 145°, about 20 minutes. Add chives to reserved peach liquid. Drizzle over top when ready to serve.