Topped with crispy, cheese-covered chips, this smoky barbecue chicken dish is easy and comforting.
Barbecue Chicken Casserole
Yield: approximately 6 servings
Write a review
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (28-ounce) can baked beans
- 1⁄2 (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups kettle-cooked potato chips, such as Cape Cod
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a 2 1⁄2-quart baking dish, stir together chicken, beans, and barbecue sauce. Sprinkle evenly with bacon; top with chips and Cheddar. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove foil, and cook until cheese is melted and chips are lightly browned, approximately 5 minutes more.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/