Topped with crispy, cheese-covered chips, this Barbecue Chicken Casserole is easy and comforting.
Barbecue Chicken Casserole
Yields: 6 servings
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (28-ounce) can baked beans
- ½ (18-ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups kettle-cooked potato chips
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a 2 ½-quart baking dish, stir together chicken, beans, and barbecue sauce. Sprinkle evenly with bacon; top with chips. Cover with foil.
- Bake 20 minutes. Remove foil, and top with cheese. Cook until cheese is melted and chips are lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.