Quick and easy, this Banana Pudding Dip is the perfect sweet appetizer.
Banana Pudding Dip
Yields: 6 servings
- 1 (3-ounce) box vanilla cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1⁄2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 2⁄3 cup mashed banana
- Garnish: whipped topping, banana slices, crushed vanilla wafers
- Vanilla wafers and graham crackers, to serve
- In a medium saucepan, combine pudding mix and milk. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat to low; add cream cheese, stirring until smooth. Pour into a medium bowl; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
- Add whipped topping and confectioners’ sugar, whisking until smooth. Stir in banana. Garnish with whipped topping, banana slices, and crushed vanilla wafers, if desired. Serve with vanilla wafers and graham crackers.
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South’s May/June 2017 issue!