This salad is so full of tangy flavor and crunch you’ll want to serve it every chance you get.
Baby Blue Salad with Pralines
Makes 6 servings
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- 12 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium red pear, cored and sliced
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup chopped pralines
- In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, marmalade, mustard, salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in oil in a steady stream until combined.
- Arrange spinach and pear slices on a serving platter. Sprinkle with blue cheese, cranberries, and chopped pralines. Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.