Hard apple cider adds a crisp effervescence to this citrus- and ginger-spiked fall sangria.
Yield: approximately 10 cups
Write a review
- 2 (750 milliliter) bottles dry white wine, such as Chardonnay or Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 Pink Lady apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 (3-inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 2 (12-ounce) bottles hard apple cider, such as Angry Orchard
- In a large pitcher or beverage server, combine wine, apple, orange, lime, lemon, ginger, and cinnamon. Cover, and refrigerate at least 8 hours. Stir in cider just before serving.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/