This no-bake cheesecake features one of our favorite fall treats-apple butter!
Apple Butter Cheesecake
Makes 1 (10-inch) cake
Write a review
- 2½ cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (2¼ sleeves)
- ⅓ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup prepared apple butter
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Garnish: cane syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 10-inch cast-iron skillet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir in melted butter. Using a measuring cup, press mixture into bottom and up sides of prepared skillet.
- Bake until lightly golden brown, about 12 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Spread apple butter into bottom of cooled crust. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and granulated sugar with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. With mixer running, gradually add cream and lemon juice, beating until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of apple butter. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Garnish with cane syrup, if desired.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/