Crunchy, cheesy, salty, sweet, and smoky—these easy nachos hit all of your flavor cravings.
Apple and Bacon Nachos
Yield: approximately 6 servings
Write a review
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped apple, such as Granny Smith or Gala
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream, chopped green onion, and sliced fresh jalapeño, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375°. On rimmed baking sheets, place tortilla wedges in an even layer. Spray with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle with salt.
- Bake until crisp and lightly browned, approximately 8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Sprinkle apple, bacon, and cheeses evenly over tortilla wedges.
- Bake until cheese melts, approximately 5 minutes. Serve immediately with sour cream, green onion, and jalapeño.
Taste of the South https://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/