Whether you prefer on the side or on a sandwich, no barbecue is complete without a big helping of cole slaw. For our Three-Color Slaw, we kept it simple: cabbage, carrot, and mayo are the main ingredients in this classic side dish.
Write a review
- 12 cups shredded green cabbage (1 head)
- 2 cups shredded purple cabbage (½ head)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ cup apple-cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard
- In a large bowl, combine green cabbage, purple cabbage, and carrot.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, parsley, vinegar, celery, salt, pepper, and mustard. Pour over cabbage mixture, tossing gently to combine.
Taste of the South http://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/