A few store-bought shortcuts help these Personal Breakfast Pizzas come together in snap.
Personal Breakfast Pizzas
Write a review
- 1 (8.8-ounce) package whole-wheat naan bread (2 pieces)
- 4 slices bacon, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup sliced smoked sausage, such as Conecuh
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated hash browns
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 medium eggs
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place naan on a rimmed baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove bacon from pan, and let drain on paper towels. Reserve 2 teaspoons rendered bacon fat in pan.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add sausage, hash browns, and garlic to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until hash browns are golden brown and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes. Stir in cooked bacon. Remove from heat.
- Top naan with sausage mixture. Crack 3 eggs near center of each pizza. Sprinkle with tomato.
- Bake until eggs are set, approximately 12 minutes. Garnish with chives, if desired. Serve immediately.
Taste of the South http://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South’s March/April 2017 issue!