Go ahead and plan on having seconds (and thirds) of these addictive Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cheerios Bars.
Peanut Butter-Chocolate Cheerios Bars
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 31⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cups chocolate-flavored cereal, such as Chocolate Cheerios
- 3 cups peanut butter-flavored cereal, such as Peanut Butter Crunch
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and peanut butter, stirring frequently, until melted, approximately 8 minutes. Stir in cereals until coated. Remove from heat.
- Using a spatula coated with nonstick cooking spray, press mixture in an even layer in prepared dish. Let cool 1 hour. Cut into 2-inch squares. Store in an airtight container up to 3 days.
Taste of the South http://www.tasteofthesouthmagazine.com/
Find more great recipes like this one in Taste of the South’s March/April 2017 issue!