Yield: 4 servings
Preparation: 20 minutes
Bake: 24 minutes
½ cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
½ cup graham-cracker crumbs
½ cup rolled oats
¼ cup unsalted butter, chilled
¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
¼ teaspoon salt
4 peaches, peeled, pitted, and sliced
2 dry pints blackberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
Ice Cream of Choice
1. Preheat oven to 400 Lightly coat a 4 (8-ounce) individual dishes with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In the work bowl of a food processor, pulse together ½ cup flour, graham-cracker crumbs, oats, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until large clumps form; set aside
3. In a medium bowl, combine fruit and vanilla
4. In a small bowl, combine sugar, remaining 2 tablespoons flour, and cornstarch. Sprinkle sugar mixture over fruit and let sit for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Divide fruit among prepared dishes. Top with oat mixture, covering fruit.
6. Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil. Return to oven and bake for 12 minutes. Transfer from oven to a cooling rack; cool slightly. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.