Yield: 1 (10-inch) pie
1 cup graham-cracker crumbs
1 cup ground pretzels
2 cups sugar, divided
½ cup butter, melted
2½ cups chopped fresh strawberries
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (16-ounce) container vanilla yogurt
½ cup confectioners’ sugar
1 (8-ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
Garnish: fresh strawberries and fresh thyme
1. Spray a 10-inch springform pan with nonstick baking spray with flour. Line the bottom with parchment paper, and spray again. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine graham-cracker crumbs, pretzels, and 1 cup sugar. Add butter, stirring to combine. Press mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Place pan in freezer while you prepare filling.
3. Meanwhile, in the work bowl of a food processor, combine strawberries, remaining 1 cup sugar, and thyme. Pulse until smooth.
4. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese at high speed with an electric mixer until creamy, approximately 3 minutes. Add yogurt and confectioners’ sugar, beating until smooth. Add strawberry mixture to yogurt mixture, beating to combine. Add whipped topping, and beat until mixture is smooth.
5. Spoon mixture into prepared crust. Freeze for 4 hours. Cover with plastic wrap, and store in freezer for up to 1 week.
6. Garnish with strawberries and thyme, if desired.