Yield: 12-16 servings
¼ cup whole-grain mustard
¼ cup tupelo honey
¼ cup chopped fresh tarragon
¼ cup apple-cider vinegar
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (1.75- to 2-pound) pork loin, trimmed and cut into 1½- to 2-inch cubes
2 small yellow squash, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
2 small zucchini, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
2 large orange bell peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
2 pints cherry tomatoes
1 red onion, quartered
12-inch wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together mustard, honey, tarragon, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
2. Place pork cubes in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour half of vinegar mixture over pork. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
3. In another large resealable plastic bag, combine squash, zucchini, bell pepper, tomatoes, and red onion. Pour remaining half of vinegar mixture over vegetables. Refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
4. Remove pork and vegetables from marinade. Skewer pork and vegetables separately onto prepared skewers.
5. Spray grill with nonflammable, nonstick cooking spray. Preheat to medium-high heat (400° to 450°).
6. Grill pork and vegetables until they reach desired degree of doneness, 2 to 3 minutes per side for vegetables and 5 minutes per side for pork.