Yield: 1 (9-inch) round tart
½ (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated piecrust (1 sheet)
4 tablespoons butter
2 pears, thinly sliced
2 Braeburn apples, thinly sliced
½ cup dried cherries
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 tablespoons orange marmalade
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Line a 9-inch round tart pan with a removeable bottom with pie dough, pressing into the bottom and up the sides. Line pan with parchment paper, and place pie weights on top.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove pie weights and parchment paper.
4. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add pear slices, apple slices, and cherries. Cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle fruit with flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon, stirring to remove any clumps. Cook until sugar is melted. Arrange fruit mixture in pie crust.
5. Bake until crust is lightly golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
6. Place orange marmalade in a small microwavable bowl. Heat on high in microwave for 30-second intervals until melted. Brush over tart.